CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Early Present for My Debut ♥

Today, the gates of Heaven opened, showered me with an advance gift for my upcoming birthday on the 20th, I must say that it was the most precious gift I ever received, my heart collided head-on to someone else's heart as the angels sent by the skies unveiled and untied the sparkling present from above, the box opened, no more glitters glistening all over, only light - a light that was too bright that my eyes hurt, tears came gushing through and through, through and through, up until my vision was too blurred to see the gift but left my heart too focused not to miss that something my Master wants me and the other one to espy, that we are made not just for a mere reason, but for and with a purpose - the art of losing one's self in order to bring Him praise, the kind of praise that no one else deserves but Him, the Creator of Heaven and of Earth, the One who molded you and I, the One who never ceases to give us the love way beyond what we deserve, for in reality we deserve nothing, nothing else but nothing, yet there was His Son, sent at the Calvary, paid for the crimes not committed by Him, all done by no one else but us, yet He ransomned us from that burning hell, loved us, cared for us, appointed a call for us, and I believe that, that same call is now shouting at me, at us, the perfect moment had arrived to respond to that call, a call too loud to go ignored and unnoticed, a call that may be wrapped up in a blissful or tormenting event, and as for mine, it was a mixture of both - torment and bliss, was wrapped into pain but in no time I believe that will be transformed into a blissful one, I cannot help not to be excited for the surprises of the One who calls, I shed tears upon receiving the gift, upon hearing the call, I even whined, blinked my eyes to throw away every tear, but I believe that the God of a thousand kisses graced me with one which kissed away all those tears, transforming every bit into positive anticipation of what tomorrow may bring, of what the future holds, not only to herself or the other one, but for their nation as well, their nation who is currently in dire need of people who will respond to their call, to move out from their places of comfort to take part into something larger than themselves, in shaping up the next generation, in building up a foundation for more tomorrows, in raising up a race that was once soaring too high, too high that now is nowhere to be found, sadly - all the tears that came out from my being washed away every unneccessary thing so that I would be able to focus on the essentials, the thing that really matters most, and the things which matters more lies neither in myself nor in my emotions, but can solely be found in a heart made pure by the Master who gave me a Mission to accomplish and a Mate meant to be initially put aside in order to focus to the mission, a realization was instilled in my mind - that at times, it takes a painful event for someone to come up to a piece such as this which narrates how nothing was left in her treasure chest for it was emptied by the Master who called her, there was nothing left, not a single thing was left - now readers may be wondering why there are lots of commas and the presence of a period was nowhere to be found, it is just for a reason that this piece, as such as this journey is just about to begin and putting an end to this is very extraneous as of the mean time, at the end of the day, it will still always fall into that same sunset, that obedience is always- with no exception -better than sacrifice, now Master, now that You are the only One I have in my treasure chest, here's my broken heart, deeply wounded and crushed, please accept it, all glory and praise be unto Thy feet as I marvel through the call you gave me --------------------

0 Scribbles to senseful (comments):