CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thank You for the Tiny-strawberry coated-bottle.


I should have created a blog entry about this tiny-strawberry coated-bottle sometime last year, not long after it was given to me by someone... but then, every time I attempt to pursue it, something unexpected will happen that will cause me to just cross out the thought of making one in my mind. Five months have passed since the first time I laid eyes upon this tiny bottle and I never thought that I'd took hold of it again now. Things have been very convoluted to the extent that I almost stopped hoping for me to get this bottle out from where I kept it. For a couple of months this bottle stayed above my television set and so I was seeing it each time I turn the TV on. Up until such time that I decided to put it at the back of the TV set for me not to even have a glimpse of it.

Five months have passed... and it seems five years already. Twisted things have been straightened by God. And I am indeed thankful for during those times that He seemed very quiet, there He was doing His thing, turning His plans into oh so reality, touching my heart and her heart simultaneously, working out on situations that are not right, and softening our hardened hearts by remorse, hatred, unanswered queries, pain, namby-pamby thoughts - the bygone.

I was in the salon for my new do while I was reading a book that was given by a friend which was entitled Trading Places, I was moved with the thoughts written there and so I thought of the person who gave me this tiny-strawberry coated-bottle and I decided to send her a message and we exchanged some messages via SMS. There and then, things have been cleared out and relief came gushing in our hearts.

I am hopeful that something good will happen this time for things will never be the same again. Ditching everything that happened and facing today with forgiveness and relief in my heart will surely make things lovelier. Indeed, God is so amazing and overwhelming. : )




Photo taken the night this bottle was given to me.
December 20, 2008




Originally written last May 16, 2009

by MGC

0 Scribbles to senseful (comments):